1. A little princess arisen from the sea.
2. Sensual and graceful, a sublime and voluptuous mermaid. 3. Delicate and intoxicating, with a luxurious nature and crystalline shades. 4. The Tiare Flower,
aesthete of an island of beauty. 5. Cultivated, a magical jewel of deep-rooted traditions.
1. Garden bathed in light and vibrant colours. 2. Overflowing frenzy. 3. Delicate, powerful and mysterious flowers. 4. Hypnotic and lush vegetal oasis. 5. Until you lose your mind!
1. Garden of immortality. 2. Where night and daylight meet. 3. Fruits with solid bark. 4. The garden of the Hesperides sparkling with golden apples. 5. A peaceful parenthesis, like the beginning of an infinity.
1. Tuberose, a flower native to Mexico.
2. After soaking up the sun, the plant blooms at nightfall. 3. Hypnotic and tempting, it stirs our senses. 4. Of admirable beauty, its heady fragrances are intoxicating. 5. The bergamot orange, sharp and sparkling, eases the mind.
1. Mischievous, sensual, ingenuous sweetness. 2. A French cancan dancer on stage. 3. A delicate woman in the shadowy light behind the scenes.
4. Desired and adulated, hidden by the heavy red velvet curtain. 5. Fragrant with the fruity, flowery notes of rose and lychee.
1. An ode to Wonderland. 2. Addictive, sensual, emotional. 3. A delicious dream with coppery, sandy highlights and caramelised hints. 4. Awakening the senses, with its smooth, sweet notes.
5. Honeyscented memories.
ÉTÉ À SyRACUSE
1. The heart of Sicily, mysterious guardian of secrets. 2. Ancestral, singular architecture and authentic splendour.
3. Ambivalent, sensual and merry, fresh and soothing. 4. Baroque, Antique and Byzantine, eternal in the golden light.
5. Cradled by the scents of orange blossom: a subtle and delicate fragrance.
1. Effervescent and as intense as an explosion of colours. 2. Swept along by a delirious crowd. A crazy carnival. 3. An Amazonian dance, an inspiration born at the heart of an exotic land. 4. Joyous waves, an elation emanating from a breathtaking culture. 5. He loves me, he loves me not – she loves me, she loves me not !